Also for the summer Residence Valpiccola and its comfortable wooden apartments offers to its guests an unforgettable holiday full of sunny days in close contact with nature, seeking hidden paths, refreshing in mountain refuges or spending happy evenings in our little squares.
Our Valley also offers outdoor activities like:
- Basic and advanced climbing courses or orienteering weekends with alpine guides specialized in teaching the use of topographic maps, compass and altimeter;
- horse riding tours of a whole day with a lunch break in a refuge to enjoy the typical products of the Val di Zoldo;
- adventurous trips on Sundays for canyoning between water-slides and wild habitats (all activities on reservation, minimum 4 people).
- Bike rental service
For kids …
- Kids’s green week: every day a different activity, through woods, meadows, alpine huts…
- The Residence Valpiccola has a large garden with playground, and a playroom inside for rainy days.
A world of open air activities surrounded by the beauty of the Dolomites… to stay up to date on tours and activities organized in Val di Zoldo: www.valdizoldo.net
SUMMER – LIVE THE DOLOMITES
Every week we organize two free, easy and guided excursions for our guests:
- Pecol / words tour among the Val de le Ziolere / (eventually) Coldai mountain retreat/ Pioda hut
- Pecol / Grava hut / Sun Paradis / Pecol
- Excursion under the Mount Pelmo with visit of the “Footprints of dinosaurs”
- Staulanza / Col di baldi / Fontanafredda / Staulanza
- Fontanafredda Mountain retreat/ Fertazza / Col di Baldi / Vescová mountain retreat / Fontanafredda
- Staulanza alpine pass/ Fiume hut/ Fiorentina mountain retreat/ Staulanza alpine pass
- Forno / Pramper (shuttle) / Forcella Moschesin / Pramperet hut/ Pramper mountain retreat/ Forno
- Pelmo tour for experts only
- Forno / Mezzodi Mountain retreat/ (eventually Sora al Sas hut) / Forno
- Monte Rite shuttle / comeback through val Inferno
Offered by: Hotel Valgranda, Residence Valpiccola, Residence Civetta, Scuola Sci Civetta and Scivetta asd