Also for the summer Residence Valpiccola and its comfortable wooden apartments offers to its guests an unforgettable holiday full of sunny days in close contact with nature, seeking hidden paths, refreshing in mountain refuges or spending happy evenings in our little squares.
As during the winter our guests have access to the wellness center Dolomia.
Our Valley also offers outdoor activities like:
- Basic and advanced climbing courses or orienteering weekends with alpine guides specialized in teaching the use of topographic maps, compass and altimeter;
- horse riding tours of a whole day with a lunch break in a refuge to enjoy the typical products of the Val di Zoldo;
- adventurous trips on Sundays for canyoning between water-slides and wild habitats (all activities on reservation, minimum 4 people).
- Bike rental service
For kids …
- Kids’s green week: every day a different activity, through woods, meadows, alpine huts…
- Outside the Residence Valpiccola has a large garden with playground, and a playroom inside for rainy days.
A world of open air activities surrounded by the beauty of the Dolomites… to stay up to date on tours and activities organized in Val di Zoldo: www.valdizoldo.net
For rainy days …
Covered, heated and completely surrounded by large windows with a wonderful view on the Dolomites, the swimmming pool is a great solution not only for the rainy afternoons.